December 7-8, 2019
Private Ranch, Jonesboro, Texas
We have joined up with Freida’s Sweets and Meats to bring you a brand new event at the Arthur Taylor Ranch in Jonesboro, Texas. Freida’s food truck has been at all of our races this past year and this is your chance to see and taste what they can REALLY do!
We’re calling it the GoAdventure Weekend. To be clear, THIS IS NOT A RACE.
THIS EVENT IS CAPPED AT 50.
This is a weekend where you will have a chance to ride private ranch roads and surrounding gravel, bring your kayak and play in the river, go for a trail run on trails built just for you, or throw up a hammock, grab a book and do nothing at all!
Your $115 registration includes:
– Four course garden dinner and wine pairing by professional chef, Freida Nicole Davenport
– Guided or solo Mountain Bike/Gravel riding. We will provide gpx files/routes for those who register.
– Trail running route. We will provide gpx files/routes for those who register.
– Kayaking. Bring your own kayak and enjoy the winding Leon river.
– Land use fee
– Porta Potties/showers
– Camping (no electrical hookups)
– A thousand laughs
The local Holiday Inn is 15 minutes away and will do an event rate under Freida’s Sweets and Meats.