February 6, 2021
Bluff Creek Ranch, Warda, Texas
Race Start: 9:00 a.m.
The Dirty Dozen is a 6 or 12-hr mountain bike race for solo riders, tandem riders, and relay teams on a 7+ mile single-track course. Riders try to log as many laps as possible, with only one member riding at a time.
For 12-hr racers, lights are required on the course during evening hours. You can find more rules on our FAQs page.
We are currently developing new event designs for the shirts, trophies, and swag! Stay tuned for updates!
Recognition of your Awesomeness
Special Awards & Swag
- Terra Firma Racing swag bag for all Early Bird registrants
- Personalized bib for all Early Bird registrants
- Custom Race Shirt to all (guaranteed size availability for all Early Bird registrants)
- “Epic” Medals for those riding 10+ laps each (80+ miles)
- 1st Place Solo Trophies & Podium medals to 1st-3rd
- 1st Place Team Trophies & Podium medals to each teammate 1st-3rd
- 12-hr Overall Fastest Lap (male or female)
- 12-hr Solo Male/Female (21 and under)
- 12-hr Solo Male (49 and under)
- 12-hr Solo Male Masters (50 and older)
- 12-hr Solo Female
- 12-hr 2P Male
- 12-hr 2P Female
- 12-hr 2P Coed
- 12-hr 4P Male
- 12-hr 4P Female
- 12-hr 4P Coed
- 12-hr 4P Masters (40+ average)
- 6-hr Solo Male/Female (21 and under)
- 6-hr Solo Male (49 and under)
- 6-hr Solo Male Masters (50 and older)
- 6-hr Solo Female
- 6-hr 2P Male
- 6-hr 2P Female
- 6-hr 2P Coed
*Terra Firma reserves the right to condense or combine categories that do not fill 3 deep by the early bird cutoff when award orders are placed.
Bluff Creek Ranch charges a $10/day use fee or a $15/night camp fee for everyone attending (including spectators) at the gate. Please be prepared with cash.
* All 21 and under racers automatically receive a $20 entry discount (see race pricing below)!
** If you are a college student over the age of 21, please contact us with your .edu email address or a student ID for a $20 discount voucher!
*** If you are a veteran or first responder, contact us for a special “Your Community Thanks You” discount voucher!
Ends at midnight, December 26, 2020
12-hr Solo 21 and under: $65
12-hr Solo: $85
12-hr Teams: $75 per person
6-hr Solo: $65
6-hr 2 Person: $55 per person
Regular Online Registration
Ends at midnight, February 4, 2021
12-hr Solo 21 and under: $80
12-hr Solo: $100
12-hr Teams: $90 per person
6-hr Solo: $80
6-hr 2 Person: $70 per person
Friday, February 5, 5-7:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 6, 7-8:30 a.m (see COVID-19 FAQs)
12-hr Solo 21 and under: $95
12-hr Solo: $115
12-hr Team: $100 per person
6-hr Solo: $90
6-hr 2 Person: $80 per person
Arriving at Bluff Creek Ranch
BE PREPARED WITH CASH!!! (Ranch has no way to process credit cards)
There is a $10/day use fee or a $15/night camp fee for everyone attending (including spectators) at the gate.
- If you plan on arriving Friday, the fee will be $15/person if you are camping Friday night and racing Saturday.
- If you plan on arriving Saturday morning, the fee will be $10/person if you are not camping. It will be $15/person if you are camping Saturday night.
Check-in or On-site Registration: see COVID-19 FAQs
Friday 5-7:00 p.m. at ranch
Saturday 7-8:30 a.m. at ranch
Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting:
Saturday 8:45 a.m. at ranch
9:00 a.m. for 6-hr race, 9:05 a.m. for 12-hr race
6-hr Race Finish
You must finish the race by 3 p.m., or 6 hours after the actual start time.
12-hr Race Finish
You must finish the race by 9:05 p.m. or 12 hours after the actual start time.
Bluff Creek Ranch
Visit the new Bluff Creek Ranch website for more information about the property!
Right to Cancel or Reschedule – Terra Firma Racing LLC reserves the right in the event of any pandemic-related restrictions, inclement weather, emergency, or natural disaster to cancel the race or move to a later time that day or alternate date within the year (if available). In the event of a CANCELLATION with no ability to reschedule, there will be NO REFUND OF ENTRY FEES. Each athlete must accept any such risk for their entry paid.